Barang Lelong Market Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Barang Lelong Market Place

All Seasonal sales

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drugstore Spree (July 2006)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dumpty

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-06-26

Drugstore Spree (July 2006) Empty
PostSubject: Drugstore Spree (July 2006)   Drugstore Spree (July 2006) EmptyThu 29 Jun - 17:46

Hi,

I'm organizing a drugstore spree to help mummies who were in my June spree to utilize their drugstore dollars in July. But as we need > US$49 to qualify for free shipping, am calling for more to join us. I'll close the spree at either US$60 or US$100 depending on the response.

Please PM me your orders:
Nick:
Email:
Mobile:
Item Name:
URL : (Make sure it is working)
Qty:
Price: USD

Total (in SGD) : (USD Total) * 1.62
Shipping Cost by VPostUSA will be shared by the amount spent.

Collection : Admiralty, Clementi, Boon Keng, Lavender, or via Postage (Note that I'll not be responsible once the item is posted out)

Any favourable exchange rate will be used to cover VPostUSA shipping charge. I'll also try to help you utilize the drugstore dollars in the following month if u have other items to purchase, subject to having enough total orders for free shipping.

Some good items to get:
1) Desitin Creamy
2) First Teeth Toothpaste
3) GNC Fenugreek capsules
4) Avent Pre-sterilized Disposable Bottle Liners
Drugstore also have promotions that varies monthly so checkout their website for more such lobangs.

Last edited by on Thu 29 Jun - 18:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dumpty

PostSubject: Re: Drugstore Spree (July 2006)   Drugstore Spree (July 2006) EmptyThu 29 Jun - 17:47

Sorry... Forgot to add:

PM me with the Subject title : Drugstore Spree (July 2006) for easy consolidation.

Thanx for co-operation!
Back to top Go down
dumpty

PostSubject: Re: Drugstore Spree (July 2006)   Drugstore Spree (July 2006) EmptySat 8 Jul - 9:34

Spree is closed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugstore Spree (July 2006)   Drugstore Spree (July 2006) Empty

Back to top Go down

Drugstore Spree (July 2006)
Page 1 of 1